Discover the Shirt Factory
Save the Date!September 26, 2015 from 10am- 5pm,the 4th annual
Changes at the Shirt Factory
- Victoria’s Corner has opened in Studio 106, stop in to find out about their classes and more!
- Wombat Graphics has moved up to Studio 210.
- Stephen LeBlanc is sharing space with other metal workers on the third floor in Studio 307.
- Advokate has left the building, but you can still reach Kate Austin-Avon through her website.
- Acupuncture Nirvana has moved up to the first floor, you can find Kat at Studio 104, next door to Saunders Gallery of Fine Art @bjsartworks.
- Long time tenants Craig Murphy and Kate Boyle (Craig Murphy Photography, Glens Falls Art) have closed their shop on the first floor. You can still find them online or see them around town this summer as they travel with their mobile tin type studio!
- Yarn Angel has moved into the Shirt Factory! The Yarn Angel, previously located on Ridge Street, can now be found on the first floor in Studio 101B.
- Vivienne’s Marquette has moved from Studio G10 to 111, check it out today!
- Sharon Hack has opened Hodge Podge in 118F, next to Ira Grin and Designs by Jacquiline Simone.
- PJN Photography has moved to Studio 220, making room for K Fanciullo Photography to open at Studio 201C.
At the Shirt Factory this week
This video was created for The Shirt Factory by Maxim VanScoy of the Ravacon Collective in Studio G14 during the 2015 holiday open houses.