Discover the Shirt Factory
Changes at the Shirt Factory
- Acupuncture Nirvana is moving up to the first floor, you can find Kat at Studio 104 beginning July 11th. Curious about acupuncture? Check out Acupuncture Nirvava’s special to celebrate the move!
- Long time tenants Craig Murphy and Kate Boyle (Craig Murphy Photography, Glens Falls Art) have closed their shop on the first floor. You can still find them online or see them around town this summer as they travel with their mobile tin type studio!
- Mid-July Victoria’s Corner will be opening on the first floor in studio 106.
- Vivienne’s Marquette has moved from Studio G10 to 111, check it out today!
- Yarn Angel has moved into the Shirt Factory! The Yarn Angel, previously located on Ridge Street, can now be found on the first floor in Studio 101B.
- Discover an eclectic collection of one-of-a-kind furniture, décor, and accessories at Mabel and Johnny on the second floor in studio 208C.
- Sharon Hack has opened Hodge Podge in 118F, next to Ira Grin and Designs by Jacquiline Simone.
- PJN Photography has moved to Studio 220, making room for K Fanciullo Photography to open at Studio 201C.
- Schedule your appointment today with Cloud Nine at their new location, Studio 101A, part of the former Adirondack Quilts shop.
At the Shirt Factory this week
This video was created for The Shirt Factory by Maxim VanScoy of the Ravacon Collective in Studio G14 during the 2015 holiday open houses.