Discover the Shirt Factory
Changes at the Shirt Factory
- Adirondack Custom Longboards has closed up shop, we’ll miss having Randy at the building and wish him the best of luck!
- Susan Rivers has opened an amazing new studio on the third floor. Visit Green Tree Fiber Arts LLC in Studio 304, this is a working space as well as offering items for sale.
- Hannah Williams is continuing to create amazing murals in the community, sadly she no longer has a studio at the building!
- Natural Peace Life Coach has moved from G08, you can now find her up the hall in G05, stop in soon to see her new local!
- Victoria’s Corner has opened in Studio 106, stop in to find out about their classes and more!
- Wombat Graphics has moved up to Studio 210.
- Stephen LeBlanc is sharing space with other metal workers on the third floor in Studio 307.
- Advokate has left the building, but you can still reach Kate Austin-Avon through her website.
- Long time tenants Craig Murphy and Kate Boyle (Craig Murphy Photography, Glens Falls Art) have closed their shop on the first floor. You can still find them online or see them around town this summer as they travel with their mobile tin type studio!
Upcoming Shirt Factory Events
November 27 @ 10:00 am - November 29 @ 5:00 pm
December 12 @ 10:00 am - December 13 @ 5:00 pm